Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Art Gallery



On Wednesday morning, Room 14  went to the Art gallery in the hall at Pt England School.
We saw so much art, I felt elated. I saw me and my classmates's art. It was a picture of us, but in pop art colours.

When we were in the art gallery it felt really dark a little. But when we went on the stage there was a board that was showing pictures of popular art.

I saw a lot of fine art, and some that were hanging on strings for a good view. It was all excellent. There were artist painting of themselves.

There was a lot of painting from classes that were artistic. My favorite painting was the one I did from Room 14. I could of chosen someone else's, but I liked mine.

Overall, I thought there was going to be so much more. It could have had more artbut really I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment