Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Will.I.am vist


Yesterday on Thursday after Morning tea we had to go to the hall because there was an important visitor that came to our school. But we had to wait for five minutes but some of us were trying to guess who it is but we didn,t know. THEN SUDDENLY we heard Mr burt say this famous man called Will.I.am.



Some of us were freaking out because Wii.I.am was here. Someone next to me named calvin my friend he was freaking out just to much because he was excited to see Will.I.am.He was the famous person from Black Eyed Peas.He told us about when he grew up to be a star.He even gave us a donation of a $  100 000 check. We were surprised to see that but we were thank for.


But before that we got to see the hip hop crew from our school to dance for Will.I.am and poanamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment