Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

my netbook reflection 2013


Using my netbook is cool because you can search things and you can go on other web sites like math whizz, this thing could Xtra math. I like having a blog and having other things but the most thing that I like doing on my netbook is having free time in our classroom if we get it. On our netbooks we could share our learning share our work and write paragraphs about narratives or what you do in the holidays.

I have learn’t that using netbooks for learning is the best thing because it helps you get your work done faster. On our math we have Xtra math and Math whizz.

I’ve helped other people by learning with them and solving so as working with them if they get stuck on their work. I have grown to be more smarter than I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment