Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

My Weekend








On Sunday I was play on my Nintendo Wii. I Had a game called Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. That was a cool game for me, because you can be strong people. My high score was really a name, and it was something called Z points.

I had 10.35000 Z points. On my game you can use them to buy or make people strong. If you buy some things you can put the items on the characters you choose. Some people are good at fighting, and when you test them they will be stronger than you thought they would be.

To get Z points or Dragon balls you have to start Campaign or do a World Tournament. If you do a World Tournament you have to pick someone that you think is strong enough to survive And if you do win, you might get Z points. But if you do campaign you might be able to find a dragon ball. I always chose my favorite person for World tournament and sometimes campaign super saiyan 4 Gogeta!

No comments:

Post a Comment