Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

How I get to school


    How I get to school

When I woke up I felt really tired after my mum went to force me out of bed so she made sure I’m on time for school. It was only 7:30 though so I had heaps of time but I knew that I would of gone back to sleep if she didn't wake me up.  First I went to the toilet, then the bathroom had a shower, brush my teeth, comb my hair, clean my hair, put on my School clothes, make my lunch and finally have breakfast.

I then looked at the time on my computer and it was 8:? something I forgot. So that meant it was time to go to school, it takes about 10 minutes to get there. On my way I saw some other pt England children walking and some in cars been driven to school. That doesn't happen to me any more because my mum doesn't want to drop me off. But I still know that I called make it by walking.

Finally I was at school and ready to learn some more new things and getting some work done,with a good morning. I see friends playing and getting ready to learn in there classes. As I walked to my class I heard a the bell rang so I was right on time. My class door also oppend so we could go straight in and ready for the Karakia that we do some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment