Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Class Five Swimming


                                                    Swimming

At Pt England school Class Five has swimming for two weeks. We have to bring our togs every day because we have swimming every day. Our class always have it after lunch time but I don’t know why. When we get to the pools we have to wait outside for a while then we go in. After we got in the boys and girls went straight into their changing rooms.


I had my togs on so I would of being quick. Afterwards I walked out of the changing rooms and walked to the showers were there was more than one shower. There were four showers in total one cold and the other three were warm. I then saw some other boys coming but that's when I left the shower and went to the warm pools to wait. Later the boys and some girls got to the warm pools to wait as well so all we needed to do was wait for the swimming instructor.


We had to be put into to groups 1 and 2 so that the people in one go to the big pool. I was put into group two and then we were aloud  in the pool. The first thing we did was to use a swimming board and kick all the way to the other side with the board in front, head up and tommy looking down. When we got to the other side we had to go back but doing the same thing. Our swimming instructor told us to kick on our backs while we have the board on our legs but holding it.


I then saw some of the boys putting there boards away cause we weren't going to use them. The next thing we did was rocket arms, and that was when we had our hands together and up behind our ears then kick to the other side. We had two more things to do and that was the normal swim where you use your arms and legs. The last one was swimming on your back with your arms and legs and with that I couldn't see where I was going.


It was time to get out cause we only had a short amount of time so we couldn't have free time. That was the only thing we couldn't have free time but that was find. It was cool but on the next day we learn something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment