Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Camp



Did you know that Year five and sixes went to camp? It was fun at camp because we were in teams and they had names. There were six teams and their names were, Respectstars the group I was in, Respectronics, All Stars, Dream Team, Respectables, and lucky last True Crew. We were having a competition to find out which team were the best and got the most points.

My team Respectstars went rollerblading it was fun. First we were given instruction where we had to play. We were not allowed on the roller blades but we we allowed to go play some ping pong, I liked it. I started to have a battle with tyrone and cezar, it was a intense game with cezar. I had a battle with tyrone he was easy, and so as cezar. I really enjoyed it. When the bell rang and we were allowed on the rollerblades. It was my first time doing rollerblading. I really liked it I was thinking it was like ice skate but it is much slippery. I hope we can do that again.

When I went back to my tent at night I heard some strange noises, I tried to sleep but I couldn`t. In the middle of the night I still heard some noises.

Overall, I loved it. My favorite activity was rollerblading. I hope we do it again on another camp time.


No comments:

Post a Comment