Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

Great Things Take Time



When J.K Rowling writes about Harry Potter she plans her writing. It took her more than five years to plan it. She works really hard when she writes books about Harry Potter. J.K Rowling sold four hundred & fifty Million copies of her books all over countries in the world!  

I hope that I can be good at some things like sports, I would want to play basket ball. I want to be better at it because it is a cool sport. If I want to get better at basketball I would have to practice my throws and steps then I will be good at basketball. I will have to work like J.K Rowling to get to my goals.

Make sure you are editing your work so readers can read and understand your story. I put my work on my blog so audiences can see my amazing work. Remember that great things take time.

1 comment:

Tyrone said...

Hi Jonson

I like your work good writing to, You are right things do take time. J.K Rowling sold alot of books. Did she give that much books?

Post a Comment