Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Hoilday


In the Holiday I was riding on my bike outside my house and I was riding fast down my hill and I wanted to show my friend Neo my no handed on a bike, and as I was ride as fast as i could I saw my other friend Peh so.He was with his mum and sister.THen I told him to look at me so I can do no hand on my bike,then he look at me and I came down to him.then I said’’ what did you do and he said” we went to Mcdonald's.So I then He went back home but I thought He went to the BAKERY because he had bread with him.

THen when me and neo were finished playing we went back into my house and played are game could Assassin creed 3, on my Wii U. IT was cool but it went back to an different age that was not our age.We were a pirate ship and had to attack a fort that was bad, because it was attaking other ships that were good.After we did that we got to fight these people in the that were in the fort. They were called red coats.

I was an assassin called coner,And my friend Neo was just going to be one of my recruits that was my back up people incas I needed help if there is too many redcoats.But then I did need help then I went for the captain and my recruits were going after the redcoats. Then caught up with him and I was fighting a templar, called niches Biddle.

I got to stop niches biddle and the fort was taking over and now it is gone.

































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment