Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Easter hoilday


In the holidays I was riding my Bike and my Skateboard in the alleyway outside my house.My next door neibour had dogs that were black and there were big.I always rided around on my bike and skate borad, they were looking at me ride but then I went  to my other and play around with them.When i was finshed i went back hoome and eat mornng tea.


Next day we ate some easter eggs that we found and it was nice.I was playing on my Ipad and i was  playing this game could temple run. IT was just a running game but you have  to sulvar by not being eaten by the monster,s that are chasing you.



After that it was torremoro and we went to the silos, there was an market we got some brownies and it was nice. Then I went to ride around and after That we got some more food and a drink. we also got to go on the tram and it was fast but stopped quite quickly. Then we went back home and I went to sleep. But It was a cool day.

I hope that we got to do something alse.

No comments:

Post a Comment